EKU Perfektion Slide: easy to construct sliding doors and windows of innovative beauty and performance
Eku Perfektion Slide is the new sliding door and window system featuring essential and light design that completes the Perfektion line. The minimal aesthetics – the central section measures only 30 mm – is accompanied by innovative technical solutions. The thermal break system is designed to make the construction and installation work of the fitter easier. To this end, the same bars and brackets of the other Perfektion series have been used, the glazing has partial structural gaskets and seals, and the cuts are made at 45°.
The smaller profile area, the larger glazed surface, the possibility of installing triple glazing and the use of superior performance insulating material, are what make the Eku Perfektion Slide sliding elements highly performing in terms of final thermal transmittance (Uw) and of light transmittance. A 2-pane sliding element, 3,000×2,500 mm, insulated glazing with Ug equal to 0.6 W/m2K, Psi equal to 0.05 W/mK provides a thermal transmittance value Uw of 1.12 W/m2K with exposed frame and of 0.84 W/m2K with recessed frame.
The EKU Perfektion Slide line allows to create very large lights that provide an unhindered view of the outdoors, in a vast assortment of colours and finishes – including the steel effect – capable of meeting any architectural and building requirement.
The continuing research into component design has led to important innovation regarding the parallel-wheel adjustable sliding tracks that can withstand loads of up to 500 Kg.
- A 2 pane sliding element, 3,000×2,500 mm, with exposed frame, insulated glazing with Ug = 0.6 W/m2K, Psi = 0.05 W/mK provides a thermal transmittance value Uw of 1.12 W/m2K.
- A 2 pane sliding element, 3,000×2,500 mm, with recessed frame, insulated glazing with Ug = 0.6 W/m2K, Psi = 0.05 W/mK provides a thermal transmittance value Uw of 1.12 W/m2K.
- Air permeability: Class 4.
- Water tightness: Class 8A.
- Wind load resistance: Class C4.
Strong points of Eku Perfektion Slide
- Elegant and essential design obtained by reducing the exposed profile to a minimum.
- High-performance thermal and light transmittance.
- Allows to obtain very large lights with very heavy panels while keeping them easy to move.
- Very easy to construct and install.
- The frames and panels can be completely recessed into the walls and floor.
- High resistance, minimum maintenance.
- Vast assortment of colours and finishes.
Download the brochure in pdf