Advantages of EKU systems
7 great advantages for door and window fitters
- Certified quality systems
All profiles are carefully checked and controlled, according to our internal quality manual. Also, systems are certified1 by accredited bodies in compliance with the latest regulations.
- Clear, comprehensive cascading
EKU provides all documentation (ITT test certificates, manuals etc.) for CE marking doors and windows products.
- Simple to work with – fewer errors
EKU systems are extremely simple to work with and consequently there is a smaller percentage of errors during production and installation.
- You can give your clients high-performance products
EKU systems are designed for making doors and windows that guarantee optimum performance in terms of resistance, functional flexibility and durability; air-, water- and wind-proofing; heat and sound insulation.
- Detailed documentation to help you choose and present products
Technical catalogues, installation and maintenance manuals, system certification and advertising brochures – EKU supports each product with documentation that promotes its characteristics and advantages.
- You can satisfy the aesthetic requirements of designers and final consumers
EKU solutions are also beautifully designed – their wealth of shapes, finishes and hardware can satisfy the aesthetic requests of architects and end users.
- Investment in communications to increase brand notoriety and facilitate sales
EKU invests in communications campaigns targeting the general public and design world and organises initiatives at points-of-sale to reinforce brand visibility and increase its notoriety.