EKU PERFEKTION CLASSIC: classic style for a new concept of door and window
This system is part of a range of thermal break doors and windows with minimal, clean design lines. With visible surfaces of profiles reduced to a minimum, EKU Perfektion Classic manages to combine clean lines, lightness and reliability, targeting clients looking for elegant products, without compromising on comfort and functionality. EKU Perfektion Classic gives character to the style of any room and helps it to achieve optimum energy performance. A larger glazed surface, reduced profile area and the selection of high-performance insulation materials enable this system to guarantee heat transfer (Uw) of 1.36 W/m2K (calculated for a single panel window mm 900x1400h, Ug=0.6 W/m2K, warm edge). This value meets the strictest parameters imposed by energy-saving regulations on building. So with EKU Perfektion Classic we can count on a pleasant climate for our rooms, which will be bright and proof against the weather and irritating noises. The system can be used for large-sized doors and windows with a big view of the outside, in a vast range of colours and finishes – including steel-effect – to meet all architectural demands.
Advantages of EKU Perfektion Classic
- Elegant, minimal design obtained by reducing the visible profile to a minimum and using only concealed hardware.
- High performance for its heat transfer and visible transmittance.
- Large-sized doors and windows can be made.
- Bright rooms and wide views of the outside.
- Innovative patented hardware.
- High resistance and minimum maintenance.
- Great assortment of colours and finishes.