Thermal break aluminium system for sliding openings
EKU Perfektion SLIDE is the new sliding system with an essential and slender design that completes the Perfektion range. The minimal aesthetics (central node of only 30 mm) are accompanied by innovative technical solutions.
The system, with thermal break, has been designed to facilitate window and door makers during manufacturing and mounting. In fact, the same bars and brackets of the other Perfektion series have been used, the glazing has seals and partial structural seals, the angles are at 45 °.
The reduced area of the profiles, the greater glazed surface, the possibility of installing double-glazing and the development of higher quality insulating materials, enable the EKU Perfektion® SLIDE windows to obtain extremely high performance in terms of final thermal transmittance (Uw) and light transmission.
The continuous research in the design of the components has led to an important innovation with regards to the adjustable handling carriages, with parallel wheels, which can now support loads up to 500 Kg. for each leaf.
- an elegant and minimal design obtained by reducing to the minimum possible the visible profile
- high thermal trasmittance performance and luminosity
- the possibility of building large glazed surfaces with very heavy leafs
- the maximum simplicity in building and mounting
- the possibility of completely concealing the frame in the wall or floor
- high resistance, minimum maintenance
- a wide range of colours and finishings
|Standard section dimensions:||fixed frame 156 mm, leaf 69mm|
|Maximum glass width:||44mm|
|Glass housing height:||15.5mm|
|Insulating bars dimension:||24mm|
|Sealing system air-water:||internal and external sealing gaskets , brush sealing|
|Max. load capacity:||500 Kg per leaf|