Thermal break aluminium wood system for casement openings
EKU Perfektion Wood high-performance windows have slim and basic lines for a contemporary aesthetic that focuses on maximum brightness by minimizing the visible surface of the profile. The project behind this refined and minimal design does not overlook functionality but combines a refined quality in the insulating materials with the perfect functioning of the concealed accessories, integrated within the profile itself.
The result is a larger glazed area combined with high thermal and acoustic insulation that ensures unparalleled everyday comfort. Thanks to the internal cladding in precious solid wood, the fixture creates a warm and welcoming living environment whilst the aluminium on the outside ensures an almost total absence of maintenance despite the excellent resistance to atmospheric agents.
- minimal design, achieved by reducing the visible profile of the sash to the minimum possible (73 mm) and using the concealed System 16 mm accessories
- improved final thermal transmittance (Uw) thanks to the smaller area of the profiles and a greater glass surface
- superior-quality materials for high-level performance
- maximum resistance, minimum maintenance
- maximum brightness
- a wide range of profiles and finishes to satisfy all kinds of aesthetic and constructive needs
- the elegance of wood combined with the practicality and resistance of aluminium
|Basic dimensions:||65 mm fixed frame profile, 82 mm sash profile|
|Maximum glass thickness:||34 mm|
|Glass casement height:||21 mm frame, 17.5 mm sash|
|Size of the insulating bars:||24 mm|
|Air-sealing system:||central open joint gasket and internal soundproofing gasket|
|Slot for housing accessories:||standard size for multipoint lock hardware 12/20–13 mm|